Earlier this week I received a nomination for the Libester Award from Jonelle over at Tyranny of Pink. Thanks so much for the nomination, Jonelle! Please do stop by her blog, everyone – it’s such a colourful blog with some great pictures!
Looking at these rules, I technically have more than 200 followers. But the questions looked fun so why not? Speaking of questions, here are the ones Jonelle asked me…
1. What is the best thing about your city?
I don’t really live in a city so I’m going to cheat and talk about the city of London which I explore quite often. The best thing about London is its apparent mystery. Everyone fears getting lost in London (understandably, too – getting lost can be scary), but the opportunity to explore is a great thing about London.
2. Complete the sentence; I am happiest when….
I’m listening or playing to music.
3. Why did you start blogging?
I’ve always loved writing and when I heard that it’s a useful thing for an aspiring journalist to have, I thought I would give it a try.
4. What is your all time favourite song?
Wow, for someone that loves music so much, this changed regularly and is almost impossible for me to decide. However, I think it has to be Pay No Mind by Madeon featuring Passion Pit, as it’s going to take a lot to knock that song off the top-spot.
5. If you could play any character in a series, who would that be?
I have absolutely no idea for this one, sorry! My taste in TV dramas is quite limited so I wouldn’t know…
6. What achievement in your life are you most proud of?
I’d say it’s being a Grade 7 Drummer.
7. If you could wake up anywhere tomorrow, where would that be?
If it’s somewhere I’ve never been to before then I’d wake up in Paris – I’ve always wanted to go there. Otherwise, it would be Padstow in Cornwall.
8. What is one of the things on your 2015 wish list?
Not really on my wish-list for this year (more on my wish list for life), I want to finish writing a book. In fact, it is one of my New Year’s Resolutions.
9. What do you love most about yourself?
My creativity and curiosity.
10. What’s your most embarrassing moment?
Dressing up as a snail for a primary school play. Yes, that’s right, a snail.
11. What is your go-to drink order (can be alcoholic or not)?
I don’t drink anyway, so I always like a Sprite or 7UP.
Now I get to nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 (Bloglovin) followers who I think are worthy of the award:
- Voyageur Kalee
- Paperback Planes
- Life as Amazzable
- The Salty Sea Blog
- Charlie, Cake and Coffee
- Lilliputian Rose
- Hattie Hards
- Loving Life in Wellies
- Just Write About It
Now here are my questions for you!
- What is your favourite quote?
- Where is your favourite beach/coastal location?
- If you could only listen to one song forever, what song would it be?
- What is your favourite meal?
- Do you prefer a cold night by the fire reading, or a summer’s day sunbathing?
- When do you get your ideas? Just as you wake up, or just as you’re about to go to sleep?
- What is your most treasured book on your bookshelf?
- Where is the one place you wish you could visit?
- If you could suddenly become fluent at another language, which language would it be?
- What does your notebook look like?
- What would you love to blog more about this year?
So those are my questions! Congratulations to those nominated and thanks again to Jonelle for nominating me!