So during my blogging for two weeks I’ve now been nominated for two awards. Woah. The first award is The Liebster Award. Now as I’m new I was unsure about these awards at first but I think I’m getting there.
Who Nominated?: I was nominated by Paige Nolley, I am entirely greatful for her nomination, and you’ll be helping me and Paige out if you have a look at her blog! Thank you very much for the nomination, I am absolutely honoured and flattered. Thank you very much.
1. If you could resurrect a deceased author to pick their brain over lunch, who would it be and why?
William Shakespeare, without a doubt. He is a very famous writer, and one of the best out there. It would be great because I would get invaluable tips and he sounds a very inspirational man.
2. If you were famous to the extent of JK Rowling, Stephen King, or Nora Roberts, would you embrace that fame or hide away? Why?
Yes, because I want to be famous (how selfish does that sound?!).
3. What is your biggest inspiration as a writer?
This is always a tough question for me to answer as a writer. It comes from many places. But most of the stuff I write comes from my opinions, which I form from everything I see, hear and do.
4. If you could have one super-power, what would it be and why?
Mind control, psychology has always interested me.
5. What is the hardest thing you have ever had to do on your own?
I can’t really think of one…sorry!
My Nominees!: (In no particular order)
1. CL Haden – The Writer Without A Pen. Ever since I first started my blog, Chelsea has been really helpful, already getting me a music review and publishing my blog on Twitter, thank you!
2. Karinthehedgehog. This nomination is for her commenting on most of my posts and her interesting posts. Thank you to you too!
3. verasilver. As an aspiring author I like Vera’s posts. Also I’d like to say thanks for commenting on my posts! Thank you!
4. Ellie – Fairies, Zombies, and Agent Queries. As a writer her posts have given me really helpful writing tips. Thank you Ellie!
5. 40 is the new 13 I have really liked the posts on this blog and her comments on my blog. Thank you!
My Questions to Nominees!:
1. What is your one most important tip for a writer?
2. What is your most favourite book and why?
3. If you could travel in time to one specific moment and meet one famous person, who and where would it be and why?
4. What is an interesting or unusual fact about yourself that you haven’t told your followers on your blog?
5. What is one thing you would like to do before you die?
So now I leave it to you, nominees (winners) to nominate too. Have fun!